ZuluTrade, the popular forex signal provider platform, has recently added another forex broker to their supported brokers list. This new broker goes by the name of InvestTechFX. From what I was able to gather InvestTechFX is a Canadian forex broker that’s been online since 2006.
Why you may want to use InvestTechFX as your ZuluTrade broker:
- MetaTrader 4 Forex broker
- Low spreads
- Muslim-friendly accounts available
- Many deposit options (including PayPal)
Why you may wish to avoid them:
The main reason why I think it may be best to avoid using them is the poor reputation and rating they have on the various brokers review sites. The majority user comments I found were negative, so I’m not so sure about this company. Especially troubling are the allegations of gross incompetence and shady business practices (see the links below)
Here are links to the review sites I was referring to:
Notice the two star rating, which is a very poor rating.
Here is another review:
That does it for this post. Until next time I wish you all happy and profitable trading.
- ZuluTrade Adds New Supported Broker – Prime4x
- ZuluTrade Adds Two New Supported Brokers
- ZuluTrade New Forex Broker – IKON GM Royal Division
- Interactive Brokers – ZuluTrade New Broker
- Varengold – New ZuluTrade Broker