Hi everyone. OK, so it’s been a while since I last blogged about the Forex Crescendo EA that I’m currently testing on a demo Alpari UK account, so I figured why not quickly whip up a short blog post to let you all know how this EA is performing thus far. The short and quick answer is that Forex Crescendo v1.2 is currently losing money. The $10,000 demo account I started a while back is now down to $6,305 (roughly). You can check out my statement and keep an eye on this EA’s performance by following this myfxbook link:
I’m using version 1.2 at the moment, but I heard on Andrea’s (the EA’s creator) blog that he released version 1.3 which is supposed to be more of a “total rewrite” instead of an upgrade from 1.2. So I am going to upgrade REALLY SOON and start testing that version. I am NOT however going to start a new demo account. I’m going to just plug 1.3 on the same accoutn 1.2 traded and see if this newer version can trade itself out of the hole that 1.2 created.
I’ll keep you all up-to-date on how its performance progresses.
If you wish to join me in a discussion regrading the Forex Crescendo EA please see this forum thread:
That about does it for this post.
Best of luck with your trading!