Hello everyone. This page is dedicated to my recommended forex VPS (virtual private servers) providers. At the moment I recommend mainly five providers.
1) Forex VPS Nirvana – This is my very own cloud based Forex VPS hosting platform. It has the following features:
- Servers use the rock-solid Linux operating system.
- The platform is 100% web compliant.
- 100% smartphone and tablet compliant
- Easy to use
- Geographically distributed server ensure absolute lowest latency to all popular broker
- Whitelabel solutions available
- Advanced API available for developers
- Live demo VPS you can insert into a webpage (perfect for EA developers/sellers)
And more..please checkout http://www.forexvpsnirvana.com to find out more.
2) Commercial Network Services (CNS) – This is the forex VPS provider I used to use before launching my own. I was very happy with their services and especially their level of reliability. This company has VPS packages specifically designed for us forex traders. Another interesting service they provide is the ability to subscribe to several commercial EAs directly through them – if you like to use expert advisors that is.
2) ForexVPS – As its name suggests, this company is purely dedicated to catering to forex traders. My forex trading friends have given this company great reviews so I’m in the process of investigating them further and will most likely open an account to see how their rate. In comparison to my existing VPS provider they offer more server capacity. If you run a lot of expert advisors or multiple trading platforms this company wil probably suit you best.
3) ForexHoster – This VPS provider is a bit different than the two above. What makes this one different is that it does not use windows servers. Instead their entire setup is Linux/Unix based which for you non technical people means better security and more reliability. Checkout their homepage for all the details.
4) SWVPS – Out of all the VPS providers I recommend this one offers the lowest price. If price is the bottom line for you then this VPS provider is what you’d want. Bear in mind that they are NOT a dedicated forex VPS provider, thus they won’t get any MT4 install scripts or any of that other fancy stuff you’d get with the other ones. If you know what you’re doing as far as installing and setting up MT4 this company provides the best “bang for the buck.”