The folks at IBFX seem to be a very productive group. It has only been a few days since the release of their PowerStats Forex Technical Analysis Tool and they’ve already released a new trading tool. This new trading tool is called “Trade Analyzer.” Unfortunately it is available only to IBFX customers. I believe their news release best describes what it’s all about:
Interbank FX is pleased to introduce the newest tool in our vast trading arsenal—IBFX Trade Analyzer
This remarkable tool allows you optimize your preferred currency pairs, individual positions and profit target/stop loss* settings based on your own actual trading history.
Key features include:
- Allowing traders to quickly distinguish currencies that they have been statistically more profitable trading
- Displaying comprehensive data on each position type (i.e. total number of “All Trades”, “Long Trades” and “Short Trades”)
- Displaying total number of trades that won/lost/broke even
- Calculating largest profit/loss in pips, as well as average profit/loss in pips
This innovative new tool is available now for all IBFX account holders. Follow these simple steps to start using IBFX Trade Analyzer today.
- Login at http://www.ibfx.com/Login.aspx
- Under “Trading Account Related,” click on “My Trade Accounts”
- Click on “Trade Analyzer”
– The IBFX Team
*In volatile market conditions, orders may not be filled as placed and substantial losses may still occur.