Hi. I’ve got some important news for those of you who – like me – own the Forex Crescendo EA. I just received an e-mail from Crescendo’s creator saying that he’s got an updated version that fixes an issue with specific brokers. Here is what he said:
I discovered today that some brokers had a problem with the way they use suffixes which could interfere with the EA. The brokers affected are only those using suffixes for their currency pair symbols; like IBFX, Gallant FX, Collective FX, Broco, etc. All other brokers were ok. I have programmed a solution and if you are using, or intend to use a broker that uses suffixes…..
You should have received an e-mail which contains a download link to get the Forex Crescendo v1.1 update. If for some reason you did not and your broker uses suffixes in their currency pair symbols, then I suggest you contact the Forex Crescendo support crew right away. Also make sure you add the Forex Crescendo domain and e-mail address to your whitelist or “safe list” or address book, or whatever it may be called in your e-mail software.
Now as far as my testing of Forex Crescendo, well, thus far all the trades it has made were profitable. It’s still too early to jump to any strong conclusions but so far I’m liking the way it trades. I’ll keep you all up-to-date on how my testing progresses.
P.S. I’ve posted a listing of all the trades it took thus far (well it’s a bit out of date but I’m going to update it in a few days) over at this forum thread: