Hi everyone. Just got this e-mail today from ZuluTrade letting me know that they’ve released a new version of their net iPhone and iPad app.
What’s new in the ZuluTrade app:
- New fully-redesigned user interface
- Addressed many application stability issues
- Added advanced search in signal providers performance
- New provider comparison charts and filters in trading history
- Improved update time interval for floating positions and rates
- Built-in live chat with their support team
I’m quite impressed with it to be honest. The app looks very nicely polished. Check out the pretty screenshots below:
Good job ZuluTrade! Now they have to update their Android app as well and everyone will be happy, no?
That does it for this news report.
Happy trading everyone!