Hi everyone. This post may come a little bit on the late site, but I though that I’d let you all know that there is a new version of the Forex Crescendo EA out – specifically version 1.2. Those of you who – like me – have a copy of this EA should have received an e-mail from Andrea (crescendo’s creator) so if you did not get it I’d suggest you make sure it wasn’t improperly tagged as spam.
I’ve already upgraded to this version and so far I haven’t ran into any bugs or any such digital gremlins. Performance wise I think it’s pretty much the same as version 1.1. I did not notice any radical changes in the way that it trades. But anyways, how about I post a list of what’s new in this version? Here it goes (straight from the Crescendo’s creator – Andrea).
1. You no longer require MSFT libraries to make it
work and you no longer need to manually add suffixes
to the options as Crescendo automatically adapts to
all the suffixes now.
That means that you can use the EA with IamFX,
FXCM etc and even free VPS’s.
2. Crescendo now is completly invisible to brokers.
You can customize or hide the comments sent with
You can also change the referral time used to check
for opening new orders. So you’re no longer tied to
use the broker server time. You can shift from -11
hours to +11 hours from the broker server time.
Here is the complete list of what’s new in this
– ADDED: Shift option to shift the referral time
from the broker server time (its value can go from
-11 to +11 hours);
– ADDED: the EA automatically checks if it is
applied to the right pairs (GBPUSD and GBPJPY);
– ADDED: the EA automatically checks if the lot
size is equal to or higher than the minimum lot size
allowed by the broker;
– ADDED: the EA can hide the comments so that it is
“invisible” to brokers;
– MODIFIED: the text interface now shows only the
orders information regarding the pair it is applied
– MODIFIED: the EA no longer requires you to enter
a value on in the “suffix” field, instead it
AUTOMATICALLY recognizes the symbol name;
– FIXED: on some brokers an order may opened as soon
as one is closed, even if the frequency is set to a
– FIXED: on some brokers, when the target profit
is reached not all the orders are closed;
– FIXED: the EA freezes after changing the time frame
By the way, Andrea is already working on version 1.3!
Ok, that does it for this post. I’d recommend that you’d join me at the forex robots forum if you wish to discuss this EA with other owners. Here is the direct link:
Until next time,