Greetings there! My favorite forex trading signals market place provider – ZuluTrade – just sent me an e-mail letting me know that they’ve made some improvements to their website and I thought I’d passt his info on to my readers so they can perhaps take advantage of these new features. Here is a complete list of the new features along with explanations (lol I was a bit lazy and straight copied an pasted from their e-mail ):
- Fully Customizable Demos! By popular demand, Demos are now fully customizable. Customize your Demo account options: balance, currency and leverage (as seen below).
- Provider Notifications: ZuluTrade will send notifications to your email to inform you of certain events:
- When a Signal Provider you follow has increasingly worse trades than his/her previous worst trade.
- When a Signal Provider that you follow has stopped trading his live account in ZuluTrade.
- When a Signal Provider that you follow has a significant change in his/her average trade time.
You can select which notifications will be sent to you from the Profile tab in your account.
- Provider Alerts: We have created an automated system that detects changes in a Signal Provider’s trading strategy. A warning message will be displayed in the Provider’s profile page when:
- Higher slippage than pips per trade is detected
- Draw Down is more than 100% on Provider accounts with more than 1000 pips profit
That about does it for this post. If you wish to join me and other traders in a discussion regarding ZuluTrade please join the Forex Nirvana forum where I hang out: http://www.forexnirvana.com