I just came across a troubling article posted by a moderator over at the Forex Peace Army forum which accuses a forex broker called Prime4x of scamming their clients. There is quite a bit of info there so if you happen to be one of their clients or thinking of becoming one you may wish to check out the “troubling article” link above.
Also I found it amusing that one of the victims built a spoof site at http://www.prime4xscam.com/ It has comical value indeed lol “Huge ROI, but not for you!”
Personally I never traded with this broker so I can’t comment, but really after seeing that article I have definitely been scarred into even thinking of becoming one of their clients.
Suggestion to Prime4x: “Pay Your Clients Now or Go Out of Business”
- ZuluTrade Adds New Supported Broker – Prime4x
- Why FXDD sucks for use with Forex MegaDroid
- Power-Forex: IPAM Platinum Managed Forex Account Now Accepting Clients
- AAAFX Adds CFDs, Gold, Silver and Oil
- MB Trading – Get Paid for Limit Orders