I just found out (fxcm mailing list) that micro lot trading is available to all new FXCM Trading Station II accounts. When trading with FXCM LLC, a trader’s maximum leverage is still 50:1. However, with micro (1k) lots, traders now have access to a greater range of trade sizes, providing more control and flexibility.
The leverage sucks, but what can you do this is the rule with all US brokers.
I used to trade with FXCM’s Trading Station II but I stopped as I got more and more into MT4 and automated trading. I’m curious to hear some feedback from Trade Station II traders though. How is the platform now? What do you think?
- FXCM Now Offers MetaTrader 4 for Trading
- FXCM Introduces two new managed forex accounts
- FXCM Acquisition of ODL Markets
- FXCM Now Listed on the NYSE
- Clarification on FXCM charging an account inactivity fee