ZuluTrade have just released a new version of their website with some cool new features!
- Email notifications: Live account users can now choose to receive email notifications when:
- Want to receive a daily account statement, by email (open/close a trade)
- A new rating comment is posted on a signal provider that you have rated before
- A signal provider that you follow has increasingly worse trades than his/her previous worst trade
- A signal provider that you follow has stopped trading his live account in ZuluTrade
- A signal provider that you follow has a significant change in his/her average trade time
- Have updated your portfolio settings
- Added the following graphs in Signal Providers profile page:
- Best/Worst trade per week
- Max open trades per day
- Ranking history graph
- Added a Sound On/Off button in user’s account: Click on the “Sound” button to enable/disable all sound notifications when a trade is opened/closed
- The “Reckless Trading” Alert stays permanently on a Signal Provider’s account, unless he is trading from a Live account
2 thoughts on “New ZuluTrade website release”
Great job on posting the new Zulutrade updates!!!
Comments are closed.