Hi everyone. It’s been a while since I blogged about ZuluTrade, but recently I came across two signal providers that might prove to be long term successes. I came across them while searching the ZuluTrade site for signal providers with extremely low drawdown levels.
The first of these two providers is “CHANEL” . The second one is “BAMBOLINA” Both of these signal providers have no drawdown at the moment – well at least for a yearly basis – the 3 month drawdown level for one of them is 6% for example but that’s still super low.
Both of these have live followers. Granted these aren’t the “top” signal providers on ZuluTrade, but I’d be careful with just following the top ranking providers. Often those produce crazy short term profits but for the longer term they just end up destroying their follower’s accounts by taking excessive risk or hitting a period of inconsistent trading that can wipe away a good chunk of the previous success.
Anyways, have a look at those two signal providers and demo trade them for a bit. If they’re suitable for your portfolio, great, if not, great too. If you find some other good providers let me know.
- Interesting ZuluTrade signal provider – Tradeworks HTT
- Disabled two more ZuluTrade signal providers
- Top ZuluTrade Signal Providers for this week (11-05 to 11-09)
- ZuluTrade – Top Signal Providers for this week (10-08 to 10-12)
- ZuluTrade – Top Signal Providers for this week (09-24 to 09-28)